Bruce Walker wrote:
Christian wrote:
Just playing around with a 55/1.8 SMC Takumar on the 20D. I was going for a "commercial" or "product" kind of shot.

http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/2009/03/classic-cosmo.html

Light was from a window as well as a bit of flash bounced off the ceiling.

Enjoy.

Comments always appreciated.

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com
httP://birdofthemoment.blogspot.com

That's *very* appealing -- I'd buy it! :-)

I do think though, that you'd have to keep the product name in focus for a "true" product shot.

-bmw

Thanks, Bruce. I'm not sure I agree with the product name being in focus, but it's a fair assessment. And I WAS having fun with f1.8 :-)

Christian