Thanks, Rick. I had another shot with another part of the glass in focus and quite honestly it looked really bad. The only one that looked good to me was the front edge of the glass being in focus.

Christian

Rick Womer wrote:
The colors are lovely and the composition is very nice.  I disagree with Bruce
about having the product name in focus... but I think the DOF is very shallow
here--the closest edge of the glass is in focus, and nothing else.  Either a
little more DOF, or moving the plane of focus a bit further back into the pic
(say 1/3 of the way into the glass), might work better.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW