frank theriault wrote:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Christian <christ...@skofteland.net> wrote:
Just playing around with a 55/1.8 SMC Takumar on the 20D.  I was going for a
"commercial" or "product" kind of shot.

http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/2009/03/classic-cosmo.html

Light was from a window as well as a bit of flash bounced off the ceiling.

Enjoy.

Comments always appreciated.

Looks like a "girlie drink" - all it needs is a little paper umbrella.

;-)

Lovely shot, though - love the colours, the comp and the narrow dof
works for me.

cheers,
frank

Thanks, Frank. It was the wife's cocktail for the evening. She waited impatiently to finish my foolishness with the camera before enjoying it.

Christian