Whatever floats your boat.

I render B&W ... I don't emulate film.
If I want to shoot with a pinhole camera, I shoot with a pinhole camera.

On Mar 30, 2009, at 12:31 PM, Manuel Magalhães wrote:

Ok Godfrey. You have a point there, but I don't have the time nor the
knowledge to do the things you do with respect to render B&W, so I don't mind to waste my money in something that gives me, immediately, so I can
choose:
- More than 32 levels of B&W rendering i.e Pinhole, Holga, Antique
solarization and so on.
- ISO 32 Kodak Panatomic X
- ISO 50 Ilford Pan F Plus 50
- ISO 100 Agfa APX Pro