Thanks, Boris!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 12:34 PM
Subject: Re: PESO Egyptian on the Rocks

In order of my personal preference:

1. #3
2. #2
3. #1

Cheers!

Boris

Christine Aguila wrote:
Hi Everyone: I found some painted art on the rocks & some playful light along the Lake Michigan shore on a short photowalk last Saturday. There are 3 different renderings here. I'd be interested in knowing if you had a preference. The 2nd rendering is pretty much as seen--as they say :-).

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/egyptian/index.html

comments welcome, Cheers, Christine