I went on a bike ride with a cow-orker yesterday. About 7PM I saw some
horses, and some pretty light on the hillside behind them.

The processing that I did was pretty basic, pretty much setting the
exposure levels and cranking in a little "fill" in lightroom.

I blew the sharpness in this photo, but I love the light. It almost
looks like one of those fake HDR photos. Other than just dumb luck,
how would I deliberately get this effect?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/3467844464/sizes/o/in/set-72157617116711067/

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.