On 6/4/09, Subash <pdml.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 14:30:36 -0400
>
> Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>
>  > Scott Loveless wrote:
>

> > >I almost bought an Enfield a few years back.  Not because I thought
>  > >it was a particularly good motorcycle, but simply because it had a
>  > >kick start.
>  >
>  > You and Subash could have started a Pentax/Enfield owner's club!
>

> perhaps there's a reason why he 'almost' bought one. enfields have an
>  electric start too these days :)) not my 96 model though...

The reasons I didn't get one at the time were because I needed
reliable transportation for frequent interstate highway travel.  I
wasn't convinced that an Enfield, pushed to 70mph on a daily basis,
was a good solution.  Now that my needs have changed I may get one
with a sidecar and give myself two days or so to get to GFM next year.
 Skyline Drive and Blue Ridge Parkway all the way, baby!

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008