Subash,

If it was me I'd be thinking like this:
I wouldn't dare to leave the tripod at home. The 50mm focal length is
duplicated by the long zoom, so the 50mm would be off my packing list.
The 35mm is conveniently between the two zooms, and will also serve
well in low-light. With particularly spectacular landscapes, it will
also be a good choice for making mosaics (or panos, if you like) to up
the resolution.

Whether by leaving other stuff at home or by carrying the extra
weight, I think suffering for the art is worthwhile within your
limits.

For positive thinking, be glad you don't own a 600mm... :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com