My thoughts exactly.

John
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Boris Liberman
[bori...@gmail.com]
Sent: 09 July 2009 07:25
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: lens advice?

Subash, IMHO you might want to take 10-20 for landscapes (probably
breathtaking shots will come out of this), 50/1.4 for the evening
hours and the shots of your friends, and optionally 50-200... But I
think that wide lens and a fast lens are preferable to the long lens.
FA 35/2 seems to me like the least possible candidate as it does not
offer neither wide angle nor speed compared to 10-20 and 50/1.4...
Unless of course weight and size are restrictions. Then you might
ought to run and buy yourself one of these wide limited DA lenses,
such as DA 15 or DA 21.

Have a great trip and be safe!

Boris

--