Took the following with the "Electronic Level" showing the camera to be
level:
http://mitch.myzen.co.uk/Levels/K7level1.jpg

Just in case the words "British Made" are not reassuring enough for the
discerning reader, I turned the spirit level through 180 degrees and took
this one:
http://mitch.myzen.co.uk/Levels/K7level2.jpg

Any inaccuracies in the spirit level are insignificant. As you can see, it's
miles out (1.06 degrees, the Lightroom straighten tool says, which ties in
with what Ralf said). The vertical line above the bubble is a part of a
window frame and that appears to be leaning too.

I'm still not sure whether it's worth the hassle of taking it back as there
seems to be a proliferation of this issue with others on the list. Now I
know by how much it's it's wrong, I can compensate.

Chris