In a message dated 8/9/2009 6:18:48 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
pentaxl...@gmail.com writes:
Lightroom will allow for  displaying a Googlemaps page with location if
Iclick on the GPS coords in  metadata.

All in all, very happy with my purchase. Very easy to use and  very useful.

Regards,

PS: this tutorial may get your  interest:
http://www.gavingough.com/workshops/online-tutorials/adding-gps-geodata-in-l
ightroom/

PS2:  some car GPS devices can be hacked as to keep a tracklog even if
they are not  supposed to.
--
Thibault Massart aka  Thibouille

Totally cool. Wonder what software there is  for the PC (not Mac)? I didn't
know LR would do that.

I know, I'll read  the rest of the thread and see if anyone suggests
anything. Heh.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)