On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Desjardins, Steve<desjard...@wlu.edu> wrote:
> I was thinking of picking up one of these for fun since are fairly cheap.
> I've read mixed reviews.  Some really like it, others don't.  The interesting
> part is that many of the negatives have the flavor of "just didn't warm up to
> it".  Opinions?

the only complaint I have with mine is that it's not any faster. That
can only be fixed by throwing money at the problem. :-)

Excellent reasonably small lens. I also have one of the older K-mount
Takumar 28/2.8 lenses, and the only difference is the lens coatings
and the lack of the "A" contacts on the mount.

-Mat