On Aug 11, 2009, at 10:04, Desjardins, Steve wrote:

I was thinking of picking up one of these for fun since are fairly cheap. I've read mixed reviews. Some really like it, others don't. The interesting part is that many of the negatives have the flavor of "just didn't warm up to it". Opinions?

I really really like mine - it lets me turn the K10D into a reasonably- sized "snapshot/bar" camera. Lock it to f5.6, put the flash up, and you get sharp sharp SHARP photos with a reasonably-wide angle in a moderately-sized package.

Frankly, that's about the only thing I use it for - but it's great for that.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN