Thanks for the comparison. It seems that one of the weak points of my
K20D, the AF, is somehow addressed. I hope that the change is more
noticeable that when I moved from the istDs to the K20D...it improved,
but not that much.

The lack of hyperprogram is a shame. I love the ability to be in P mode and
still be able to change the aperture or shutter speed so easily. I also like to
be able to easily change the metering mode and, less frequently, the AF mode.
I don't care that much about the SR on-off dial and the braketing one.

A couple of questions (so far... ;-) ):
Can you turn off the status screen so it only turns on 'on demand'?
How about the shutter sound. My K20D was praised by a D300 owner in this
respect and it improves clearly the istDs. The sound that I heard in a K-7 was
even quieter, but I suspect that the k-x won't be that good in this
respect...am I wrong?

Thanks again,
Jaume