> From Christine Aguila
> Subject: Construction VIII
>
> Hi Everyone:
>
> Despite the ugly light today (cold & overcast), I did some construction
> shooting today.  The progress thus far is AMAZING.  There's text below
> each
> picture.  It's late here, & I'm listening to The Who--so whoooooo are
> you,
> hoo, hoo--hoo, hoo  :-).
>

> http://www.caguila.com/caguila/upramp2/
>
> Comments welcome,
> cheers, Christine

In spite of the dull day, you've got some impressive shots Christine. As
others have said, a number of them stand on their own - particularly this
one:
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/upramp2/content/trconstruction_jan_2010_134_l
arge.html

Great composition with the subject set off by the stark concrete background.

Chris