Oh well, I don't think the squirrels will have a care in the long
run... they'll probably be quite happy when the ignorant and greedy
finally succeed in curing the planet of homo sapiens... well deserved
for some IMVHO... but it saddens me greatly that my son may just live
to see sh*t really hit the fan... assuming that everyone of you knows
and hopefully cares about co2: those who do care please have a look at
www.virtualwater.org
thank you
ecke