In a message dated 1/17/2010 5:04:04 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
pnstenqu...@comcast.net writes:
All good things, and  most are being done and will accelerate. But don't
crush commerce, because a  third-world lifestyle is only one big downturn
away.
Paul

Paul, for the 12-19 million or more  unemployed, it's already there.

Going green could actually create tons of  jobs. It's not an either or
situation.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)