On Feb 18, 2010, at 6:06 PM, William Robb wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>

Not true. No one denied the McVeigh and his Michigan MIlitia partners were
terrorists. Trying to make the label a racial issue is ridiculous.

The guy in the plane was a criminal. To say he's not a terrorist is merely a
way of saying that as far as anyone can tell at this point, he's not connected
to any group plotting against our government or any other government. He's just
another angry taxpayer.
Paul