On 23 April 2010 09:12, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> What about the DNG converter? Does it work for this camera?
>
> Seems like if it did, that might be a back door to get the images into
> Lightroom or Elements ... or even Photoshop.

I said it wasn't officially supported, because it doesn't appear on
the list of supported cameras in ACR 5.7, but the RAWs do actually
open, albeit with "beta" as the camera profile. I'm sure I can export
them to DNG, which is what I do with my PEFs, so that's not an issue.
The problem is I'd like the RAW files to be smaller at the time of
shooting, given the NX10's teeny tiny buffer.

I wouldn't be surprised if Samsung announced an NX11 with greater
buffer size at Photokina.

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com