The PDML annual was left on my doorstop this morning. I've just made my way through it once.

It's truly superb. Far better than last year's excellent volume. Kudos to all the photographers, and all who helped put the book together. Doug has written another excellent intro. And Mark. Wow! What can I say? The design is outstanding, and the reproduction quality is exceptional. The collector of quotes has obviously mastered the Blurb format. Excellent work.