Mine is here as well. There are truly a number of "whoa..." and "Dude..." images in this book. It's a good mix of images I've seen on the list and ones I haven't. I see some image and glance at the name to confirm what I already knew (Frank, Rick Wormer, Ann). Others are fantastic images from folks I don't know. Still others are works from list friends who've surprised me with their submissions.

Last year I got the dust jacket version. This year it's the image wrap. I like this better though the cover does have a curious chalky sort of feel.

I'll try to pick out some favorites during the day and report back.

On a bummer note, there is a problem with something bleeding into the images on a couple of the pages. I've sent Blurb a request for a replacement and will report how they do.

Cory