I'll jump on this to say how impressed I am with this collective assembly of
photo talent and book design expertise. Beautifully put together in a manner
respectful of its contents.
I was surprised to see multiple works included, but am grateful there was room.
Thanks to all those comprising the publication crew. Terrific work!

Jack