My ability to word process was never faster than when I used XyWrite
II+ on MSDOS. The entire program fit on one floppy disk and loaded
itself completely into memory. I think my efficiency was cut by about
50% with the advent of Windows. Prettier and more fun, but slower and
much, much more likely to crash.

Jeffery

--
Jeffery L. Smith