On May 11, 2010, at 11:03, Steven Desjardins wrote:

> Second.  I also agree with Igor's crop suggestion.  The first one doe
> shave it's charms but the second is just a stronger image.
>
> A K10D?  How quaint.

Cute.

I find it entirely acceptable at 800/1100 ISO for concert photography.

Hopefully the K7 will be at the very least no worse in that regard?

Regarding cropping... I'm weird about that.  I always like to leave everything
in the same aspect ratio as the original shot.

I'll take a look at the image and work on the suggested "Square/Igor Crop" but
it goes against my normal routine!

> - a fellow "tenner"
>
> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Igor Roshchin <s...@komkon.org> wrote:
>>
>> Right this second, I second that second.
>> :-)
>>
>> For a stronger impression, I would consider cropping it to a square -
>> left of his shoulder and right of the end of the guitar neck, -
>> in the area of the turning keys.
>>>
>>> Blurry (1/15 sec):
>>> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2010/honeydogs_firstave/content/IMGP1150_large.html
>>>
>>> Clear (1/25 sec):