My flight out of Chicago was 16:25. Losing seven hours on the way, it
meant I landed in Oslo around 9:30 in the morning, and hit home one
hour later. Didn't sleep much on the plane this time; partly due to
good company in the neighbour seat.

I too forced myself to stay active all day and had a long night's
sleep; with much the same result as you describe. I've been fairly
well focused today. But boy, was I exhausted in the afternoon
yesterday... :-)

Look forward to upload my images to the computer tomorrow.

Good to see Larry posting on PDML again despite how he was treated on
Sunday, btw. I think that was not nice behaviour on Bob, Lynn and
Stan's part. :-(

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/