On 12 May 2010 10:15, AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good to see Larry posting on PDML again despite how he was treated on
> Sunday, btw. I think that was not nice behaviour on Bob, Lynn and
> Stan's part. :-(

Wow, what did I miss? Oh, this was Sunday, not Saturday. Poor Larry,
did someone tell him not to post? C'mon Larry! Post the hell out of
the PDML!

As for jet-lag, I've found that when flying East it's best to land mid
afternoon or early evening. When flying West, however, it's best to
land mid afternoon or early evening.

Rats, did I say the same thing twice? My Chicago-to-Boston jetlag is
killing me these days...

  --M.

--

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com