----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman"
Subject: Re: Leica M9

On 5/21/2010 12:32 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
Not at Best Buy...

That's kind of a horror story to me. To buy something in order to return it and get some money in the process out of thin air, effectively... OMG... *sigH*

To bring this back somewhat to on topic (relevent to photography, if not Pentax), many years ago I was told of a local photographer who specialized on food and lifestyle photography. She shopped at the local higher end stores, buying place settings, cutlery, glasswear, linens, whatever was needed for the project she was working on at the time.
When she was done, it all went back for a refund.
Or so I was told, anyway.

William Robb