Well, yes, K10D is whacky in shutter sound and technologically older than K-7. But Galia produces excellent pictures with it and some simple lenses such as DA 21, FA 50/1.4 or FA 100/3.5 macro.

I am likely to pass on K7x or whatever else that comes out of the door this year. It is because I don't shoot as much as say Paul Stenquist does.

If K10D expires, then of course it will be another matter. But then I am likely to buy K-x for Galia rather than to upgrade K-7 unless the new camera will have something to really tempt me. And no, low light performance is not one of these things.

Also, the idea of Panasonic GF-1 and 20/1.7 pancake lens is always on the back of my mind...

Boris