Adobe's software isn't compatible with any OS.  I use photoshop and
reader, but Adobe is a royal pain in the ass.  Every update takes much
longer than necessary and ties up my computer.  A surprising number of
update fail to load properly, and have to be done again.  Adobe is the
second most arrogant and user-unfriendly tech company in the world,
after Micro Soft.

Dan