On Jun 4, 2010, at 00:37 , AlunFoto wrote:

2010/6/4 Joseph McAllister <pentax...@mac.com>:
If you wish to flaunt your dictionary acumen by practically quoting it verbatim on me, save it. I looked it up before I wrote it, and decided it
was too narrow a definition. I stand by mine in defiance!

Sorry Joe. Used to teach aquaculture and physiology in technical
college. Please accept that I didn't have to look it up before writing
it, any more than I suspect you of looking up any of the mac stuff you
flaunt. :-)

I bow to your direct knowledge, and yet, still stand my my departed Father's oft spoken admonition; "Go to your room and study, Joseph. You cannot learn math (or whatever) by osmosis!"

If it doesn’t excite you,
This thing that you see,
Why in the world,
Would it excite me?