Dnia 29-01-2002 o godz. 21:56 alex napisał(a):
> I have the opportunity to get a used one with an AF 50mm 1,7
lens, but it
> feels more difficult to manipulate than my MZ-50. Price would
be 325 euros
> (about $300), do you think that is OK, given there is a 6
month warranty ?

No, it isn't more difficult:) Not at all. Trust me - I've just
added the MZ-5n to my MZ-7 and Program A. You'll master all the
controls in less than 15 min, without the instruction - I have
no doubt about it:) Get it definitely, it's a real bargain, as
it comes with such a great lens...
Greetz
Artur