Now is the time to find bargains on ebay.  In many cases, items are
bringing half what they did last summer.  With all the talk about MF, I
just picked up a Mamiya C22 with 80mm lens, grip, Porroflex finder and
a case for $150.  The camera appears to be in mint condition.  We'll
see.

--
Kenneth Archer + San Antonio, Texas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   ICQ #24980801