I gave that a shot last night, but the results were less than stellar. It's a fairly severe crop as-is, and I'll have to resize it down to a pretty small image to make it look half-decent. I think I'll just have to make this one an ongoing project to return to from time to time. Right now, I can't see the forest for the trees, as it were.

Thanks to all for the advice and critiques.

Best,

Walt