The only long term addiction I have is my wife, and that's because she fights
back.
-----Original Message-----
From: eckinator <eckina...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:56:18
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT KBA vs LBA

Anyone else here suffer from Knife Buying Addiction as well? And do
you feel some of the below?

I have a fine collection of Japanese kitchen knives (Azai, Bunmei,
Global, Hayashi, Hirotomo, Masatsune and Yoshisada Seiryu) that are a
true pleasure to use. And yet these days I'm hardly tempted any more
when I see a blade that looks as though it could fill another
imaginary niche in my knife park. Instead my taste leans more and more
towards doing more things with a smaller number of shapes or even just
one. In a nutshell, knives hardly get my wanna-have light flashing any
more. I am saturated. I am even thinking of selling some knives to
free up some money for lenses...

My camera comes back on Friday. I'll go back to thinking about lenses
I don't have then. Can you tell I am missing it? And it is just a K10D
with no metering or AF worth bragging about... =)

Cheers
Ecke