OK, I'll attempt to contribute.  I own one of each and have seen many
of each go through the chemistry department.  The biggest differences
for me are viruses and quality control.  The macs are more likely not
to have a fixable equipment problem out of the box than the PCs.  I
use a Mac at home because, when I'm not behind the W&L firewall, the
Macs just have no real problems that way.  I sorry but beyond that
it's preferences escalating up to religion.

--
Steve Desjardins