On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:01 PM, Bill Sawyer wrote:

> Drive - I think your soul will thank you...
>
> BTW, have you thought about an article on McLaren Engines, on 8 Mile?  Bruce
> has been gone for about 35-40 years, but they are still around, just bought
> the building next store.

I read the company history on the web, and it reignited some dead neurons. I
had completely forgotten that I wrote about McLaren's Buick Indy engine about
30 years ago. I was working in NY at the time, and I travelled to Detroit to
see their engine and shoot some pics. That whole episode had long ago faded
into the abyss.
Paul