Don't forget the Hyper Manual mode.
http://www.ok1000pentax.com/2009/04/pentax-hyper-program-and-hyper-manual.html
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=36220193

Shooting with m42 lenses is best on a Pentax, because of Hyper Manual.
Also, you should try to use an old preset lens on your Pentax (like
the inexpensive Tele-Takumar 200mm f5.6).
Presets work great and aren't hard to get used to at all on a DSLR.

Darren Addy
Kearney, NE

--
Nothing is sure, except Death and Pentaxes.