Thanks, Brian.

As I posted in my photo blog, Picher was immensely fascinating for me. I think I could have stayed there shooting for an entire week and never run out of shots to take. I wondered what became of Gloria and Tom, too. I always love finding things like that -- personal graffiti, for lack of a better term.

Glad you enjoyed my contribution.  I absolutely enjoyed making it.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/