hi everyone

i'm back from three months caring for my 91 old aunty who lost her husband in august after he spent a whole month in hospital ... never again! I never thought caring for an old person would be so trying . she was as happy to see me off as I was to go home at last . it took some time to make sure she could cope by herself with various helpers .

We were staying in Laffrey near Grenoble in the French Alps . the weather wasn't too good so I had lots of cloudy skies to shoot !
http://www.flickr.com/photos/la_meduse/5184744458/

and another view near Grenoble in the afternoon . I think it's Belledonne mountains in the distance but i'm not that sure ......
http://www.flickr.com/photos/la_meduse/5184144637/

all comments welcome
dominique