Sounds like my PC audio set-up, which is a used Denon AVR-900 from eBay, with a Bose Acoustimass 5 LFE I picked up at a warehouse clearance for $50 without the satellite speakers -- in place of which, I use a set of Sony SS-TS503's from Overstock. Works pretty well for computer audio, and cost less than $200 all-told.

Thrift: It's a good thing.

-- Walt

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/waltergilbert
http://waltgilbert.posterous.com/ <http://polipix.posterous.com/>
Contact Me Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/walt.gilbert>Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/walt_gilbert>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>. Get it now <http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=ypgdb385pypw7fhb&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>