2010/12/21 Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com>:

> I so don't get this, but I'm told that due to time constraints, voting may go
> on beyond the 60 to as many as 200. Couldn't get a clear answer as to why.
> Why should the largly dead horse voting be allowed to continue, thus
> detracting from surviving image voting and delaying the process?

My understanding is that If it gets 12 nays out of 60, it is removed
from the queue and flagged as rejected on the artist's page. If you
get a fast rejection, it's because of getting 12 nays before reaching
a total of 60 votes.

What would be interesting to know is what happens as votes accumulate
beyond 60. 12 out of 60 is 20%. Does that mean that if ever a photo
tops 20% nays, it's out? That seems logical to me.

I assume votes can accumulate until presented to the Pentax team. So
time constraints could very well be a way to say that the team don't
have time to meet frequently enough to do away with the queue at 60
votes.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/