Reads as though you must have read my last email to Pentax.;) Seems to me that
if the voting is allowed to continue, the 20% criterion may be ultimately met
even though the image was allegedly toast at 60 votes. Makes my head hurt.
My guess is that many have become bored with voting and those who are may be
spending time on dead horse images.(??)

Jack