Funny, it looks just like my H1a.

jm

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Sorenson
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 12:41 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: COMPLETELY OT! Roll Call...

That would be something like this...

http://studio1941.com/temp/honeywell.jpg

Except this is an H1a.

-p

On 12/29/2010 3:55 PM, John Mullan wrote:
It should have the Honeywell H in a frame on the sloped part of the pentaprism where AOCo would be on the non-USA models, and Honeywell Pentax on the vertical panel below the pentaprism where Asahi and Pentax would be. The Spotmatic name is on the panel below the winder, shutter and shutter speed dial.

jm

-----Original Message----- From: George Sinos