----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
The other is that I did not fly straight to Berlin when the wall was
coming down.

When the wall did come down, an advertising colleague was on her way to Berlin. She brought back tiny pieces of the wall and was kind enough to give me one, which I still have. She told us there had been a "run on axe-picks," and that she did her best to acquire pieces of the wall that had graffiti-paint; mine is about the size of a thumb nail and has a bit of blue and silver paint on it. If I remember correctly, my colleague had a sister living there. Cheers, Christine