Eric Weir wrote:

On Jan 9, 2011, at 1:21 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Eric Weir wrote:

On Jan 8, 2011, at 10:06 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

was there a link?
Yes, in the message with the link to the video. Here it is again:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ragstamp/with/3155991381/
ah thanks...
He's definitely into _homage_.
I liked very much many of his .. so now I'm feeling bad about my original
comment :-)
Also nostalgic -- I haven't done enough street stuff lately.

Well, I can't call it nostalgia. Maybe envy is more appropriate. But I went
looking for TLR camera's this morning. Quickly decided Rollei's are out of my
league. Yashica D, or maybe 124 or 124G, is more like it. And not now. Need to
stay focused on what my DS can teach me.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net
Eric - at my age, everything is nostalgia :-)
But in the 70's and 80's is when  did street stuff most  but but
You certainly can do street photography with your DS, and as someone pointed out earlier, you don't need to be in da big city. Note that Bob w's recent street stuff that he said he liked best were done with a cell phone.

Pun indended, I assume, in your last line

ann