----- Mensaje original ----
> De: Boris Liberman <bori...@gmail.com>

(...)

> Thankfully, I don't feel like I should or even must  update from K-7 to K-5
> or
>to Canon 5DMk2 or whatever. I kind of used to feel  that way having seen
>Paul's
>comparison shots from his basement.
>
> I also  think that to say that camera A offers revolutionary improvements in
> IQ
>dept  over camera B (*) would be a serious overstatement or simply a market
>speak.
>
> Well, at least I had my chance to vent.
>
> Boris
>
> (*) As  long as both A and B are of similar general class. It stands to
> reason
>that  16x24 and 24x36 cameras are closer than it might have seemed  initially.

So, it seems that Boris is fighting for the 'Disabler of the year' award...
;-)

(A bit more) seriously speaking, owning a K20D there are some additional
reasons
to upgrade in my case...but I am still not 100% sure that they are enough.
Maybe when the K-5 costs 200 EUR less than today I see things
differently...everyone has a price...

Regards,
Jaume