On Jan 13, 2011, at 2:47 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:

> I post somewhat regularly at http://donspix.posterous.com/ and would
> love any comments you might have. And if this post appears in the
> digest I may comment on the work of others I see on this group. But
> there is so much content here and and I may not keep up.

As a born 'n bred midwesterner, in love with the simplicity of the Illinois
prairie landscape, I really liked your photos of rural Iowa. But also "A Hot
July Night Concert."

I also have a shot of Sentimental Journey, but it was taken in the Arizona
desert.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net