so I started voting...
btw it turned out I'd been "in" for 4 years... had forgotten I was.

Glad that it is anonymous on all fronts... but after spending about 45 minutes doing the voting chore I wondered if the site automatically screened out the voters submissions - since I didnt see mine come up... though I would think that wouldn't happen and there are just soooo many submissions being made.

What I did notice was that out of perhaps 75 images I looked at , only two were taken with film cameras and scanned, and only one was taken with the ist D. I was thinking a lot of photogs got the new K-X or the K-5 or 7 under the tree and were submitting recent stuff in a
love fest for the new gear.

Anyway, at the moment I'm kind of fascinated.

ann