David J Brooks wrote:

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
so I started voting...

What I did notice was that out of perhaps 75 images I looked at , only two
were taken with film cameras and scanned,
and only one was taken with the ist D.

All 5 of my accepted photos are with the istD IIRC. Four were accepted
very early on, i submitted some more later, when the viewers could
cast votes and my acceptance rate went to near zero.

My heart was broken, so i went out and bought a K10D

Dave
Getting in touch with your feminine side?  (unhappy - go shop )
but I'll try not to cry if all of mine are rejected

ann

Dave
I was thinking a lot of photogs got the new K-X or the K-5  or 7  under the
tree and were submitting recent stuff in a
love fest for the new gear.

Anyway, at the moment I'm kind of fascinated.

ann

follow the directions.