From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Pentax Gallery observation - this should be safe from controversy
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011, 10:31 AM
so I started voting...
btw it turned out I'd been "in" for 4 years... had
forgotten I was.

Glad that it is anonymous on all fronts... but after
spending about 45 minutes doing the voting chore
I wondered if the site automatically screened out the
voters submissions - since I didnt see mine come up...
though I would think that wouldn't happen and there are
just soooo many submissions being made.

What I did notice was that out of perhaps 75 images I
looked at , only two were taken with film cameras and
scanned,
and only one was taken with the ist D. I was thinking a lot of photogs got the new K-X or the
K-5  or 7  under the tree and were submitting
recent stuff in a
love fest for the new gear.

Anyway, at the moment I'm kind of fascinated.

ann

-- PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link
directly above and follow the directions.